- Design and develop REST services as well as consume restful API’s.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code in the Go programming language.
- Design and discussion of various micro-services for development.
- Regular testing and debugging of applications in case of failure or misbehavior.
- Working with different tools such as Jenkins, OpenShift to build the application and check the logs.
- Using SQL query to update and maintain Databases used by the software.
- Write software to fix simple bugs.
- Assist in investigating problems and recommending fixes for products within your team.
- Utilize knowledge of programming languages and the software ecosystem to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related field (or its equivalent)