- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and subsystems.
- Extracting insights and processing large data sets using SQL or SQL-like scripting language and report automation and data visualization with Power BI, Tableau and QlikView
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation
- Testing and debugging software applications with Python test framework tools like Behave, Pytest, PyUnit, etc.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools
- Developed SQL database for daily routing, analyzed routing efficiency, presented results to the executives in MS PowerPoint.
- Write Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Built analytical, strategic, and operational Tableau dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field of Study, (or its equivalent)
- Basic knowledge of C, C++,Python.